Re: [ST] Decals.

In a previous email, Rolo Casos stated:

> Does anyone know where I could find the image files for the logos and
> decals for the bike? Maybe some vintage triumph logos?

A while back I stumbled upon, or someone sent me, the links to a page
inside the corporate Triumph site that showed the logos through the
years. I looked around and couldn't find it or remember where to look. I
might have the link on the computer at work but I won't have access to
that until later this summer. I do have a back up on a hard drive here
at home buried in a box in the garage but I have other things to do
today rather than look for something that I might not even have.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was."
             -- Margaret Mitchell