From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: neo_motorhead_society@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; "NE OH HSTA group @ Yahoo" <neohhsta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; clevelandrats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 10:33:40 AM
Subject: [ST] Fwd: Fw: Bandits R US > Watch your speed on the Dragon

Well, I guess we all knew it would happen sooner or
later. It sounds like the Gap, the Cherohala, and the
entire surrounding area will be pretty thick with
Johnny Law for quite some time. It was fun while it
lasted, and I consider myself lucky to have had the
opportunity to go there on several occasions with
several different bikes. Can't say as I will ever go
again though...not with this report and so many others
like it.

The people I feel the most sorry for are the local
businesses that have spent years building a clientel
and serving the sporting motorists that have flocked
there....