Re: [ST] Testing 1-2-3

In a previous email, Joel Ashman stated:
> OK, I sent a post twice, but never saw it come through.  Is it the list
> server, or my Gmail messing with me?

Could be several things:
1) As iPat pointed out, it may be something in gmail.
2) It might be a setting in your subscription options. Go to the site
and check them.
3) Last week the Dreamhost blacklisting server went belly up thus
causing delays. It has been fixed but I'm guessing that there may be
residual effects.*
4) You pissed off the email gods. You'll need to make a burnt offering
to them.

*For an impressive list of addresses that are black listed check this out:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Spam_blacklist

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"One of the standard problems with the universe is that it's large
enough that unlikely things happen pretty often."
             -- Nigel Sharp