Re: [ST] FS: Triumph Sprint ST tank bag and Stock Seat

I e-mailed my interest in purchasing it directly as soon as I saw it posted.  By the way I am in NC so I guess I should pay attention to e-bay on occassion.  I agree the price is very reasonable.

By the way I have a stock seat I should probably sell if any one is interested.  It has less than 1,000 miles of use.  I purchased a corbin so my wife would have a back rest.  Shipping may be a bit expensive for the seat.  I guess I would let it go for $75 plus shipping.  I can ship it in the corbin box.

Rick B.
Pffatown, NC