Re: [ST] Melbourne Daytona

---- "Masiak wrote:
> After 5 years of my RS, and my experience last night, I have come to the conclusion I've out grown her and need something more.

Go for the 675 if you want to stick with Triumph. Supersport engines spin up so fast, they feel (and are) really fast. I have both a Sprint RS and a supersport (Kawi ZX-6R). The 6R feels like it pulls a lot harder when its on the boil plus it handles like a dream being nearly 100 pounds lighter and better suspended. The trick is getting used to life at high RPMs. If you want brutal acceleration at low RPMs, then a liter-class sportbike (GSXR or ZX-10R) is probably the best bet. The Daytona 955i I've demo'd didn't feel particularly faster than my RS, but I wasn't hooning around in the top third of the rev range either.

Garry