[ST] New Pirelli Diablo Strada FS

In the spirit of offering items to the list first:
Pirelli Diablo Strada
Size: 120/70x17 (front tire)

This is new, still in the wrapper. I got it from Pirelli during their
"buy the rear; get the front for $25" deal* last month.
Here's a write-up http://tinyurl.com/lf6za

Same deal as Jack offered:  If anyone is interested ping me *off list*
with your offer.  Remember, I had to buy the Diablo which I've decided
to install instead...  If no one is interested, I'll put it on Craig's
list next week.

* Canadian LiSTeRS:
The same offer is now available north of the 49th parallel!  See
http://www.canada.getpirelli.com/

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST