Re: [ST] Raisint the forks

Matt,

I have read some of the responses and thought about doing the same thing; however, I have problems dragging the front right side of the bellypan.  I would think that raising the forks would make this problem worse.  I am very disappointed in the amount of effort it takes to turn in on the Sprint ST.  My long term plan is a new rear shock and race tech front end.  I am having my VFR front end race tech and the shock rebuilt next week and will ride it for several months to see if I like the results.  The VFR suspension was just completely worn out.  The Triumph just seems to be too softly sprung.  When I get enough preload in the forks, to keep from dragging hard parts, the front end feels like it wants to bounce off of every bump.

Rick B.
Pfafftown, NC