Re: [ST] Melbourne Daytona

I went down one tooth on the front on my '99 ST. I was really pleased with the results. There wasnt that much difference in fuel economy which was surprising. On the '05 ST I'll be going up two teeth on the rear. I'm very interested to see the effect on fuel economy this time considering how thirsty this bike already is.

Brett.

>Actually, dropping one tooth from the front sprocket
is significant, and didnt cost much in mileage...