[ST] top box help

I purchased a used top box (in pieces) and I am missing the top part of the latches (the part that bolts to the lid)
The panniers use the same part. I ordered the parts from the local triumph dealer a month ago but they seem to be on back order and I was hoping to use the box on an upcoming trip.

I was wondering if someone might have a damaged top box or pannier and was willing to sell the latch parts I need.

thanks
Darren
01 RS
The continual fear of failure is worse than failure itself