Re: [ST] Luggage question.

>>> rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx 5/19/2006 11:27 AM >>>
I have had the triumph hard cases since 1999 and never leaked.
But I hate the brackets and remove the right one and swing the pipe
back up
after every trip. Fifteen minutes now.
Does anyone know if the SW brackets will work with these? I like the
quick
removal feature.

Jack, I doubt that they would work.  The SW Motech racks (and Givi too)
are set up to attach a mounting plate (like the Givi cases have) to the
bracket, and then the bags to the plate.  I don't think there's a way to
make the Triumph bags work on the other brackets without some
significant customizing...

Dan

www.packereng.com