Re: [ST] Front fork adjustment....

John Ulizzi wrote:
> I'm working on this little SRX-250 I picked up for my girlfriend,
and I cant quite get the forks to align properly. I tried loosening
all the pinch bolts, twisting it to were it should be, and even
beyond, but it just wont stay. When I tighten things up I am right
back where I started. If the bike tracks strait down the road, the
bars are turned slightly to the right.<

John,
If you haven't done so already, loosen the ft. axle.  Then wiggle the
bars until things are straight and tighten hardware from bottom to
top.
Good luck,
--
Rick in Oregon