[ST] Cramp buster

I've been using the Crampbuster for about 1200 miles now. I really like it. It stays put on the grip and is easy to adjust. Simply spin it backwards around the grip and it stays right there. It's a one way type clamp. I move mine out to the very end of the grip where I find it is most comfortable. I haven't taken it off since putting it on in March.
  Best $11 I ever spent.
  Kevin

  Kevin Byram
  NE Ohio, USA