Re: [ST] offered to the list

I'll take the topbox at your asking price, with the contents you listed...what scotch is in the flask???

Brett.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Liakos <denoose@xxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:11:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [ST] offered to the list

Thanks for all the responses, the remaining items are:

I still have the tank bag
and an original grab rail
and an OEM exhaust

I also have a Givi "Micro 2" topbox and adaptor plate that bolt right onto a
Triumph rear rack. This is a small topbox that fits a full face helmet, a
pair of gloves, a small caliber handgun, a flask of scotch, 2 paperback
books and a spare T- shirt.   Yours for $100.00, in black only.  It's in
perfect, glossy condition. There are a few motorcycle- appropriate stickers
on the lid which you may want to either remove or admire.

Thanks

Denis Liakos