Re: [ST] Chain Question

Richard,
You make a good point and so does Nathan.  You do have to change sprockets and after my last chain/sprocket replacement I believe that the "change chain and sprocket" folks aren't 100% right.  My sprockets did not NEED to be replaced.  Those sprockets could have eaten up another chain and lasted another 12K+. Yea, if my last name was Rossi, maybe I'd go to 520 and 18T front and 45T rear, but then again I probably wouldn't be riding a Triumph Sprint.
Rod