[ST] F1... HA!

No wonder I'm not a huge car racing fan.  It seems they are all a bunch of arrogant, over paid babies who think they are great athletes and their sh!t doesn't stink.  And it seems this jack off (F1 champ Fernando Alonso) is no exception.

That sissy wants to trash talk, then I want to see him put his money where his mouth is and GO FOR IT!  Set your a$$ on a MotoGP bike Fernny and lets see just how good you are.

Hey!  Maybe he's scared that Rossi would kick his a$$ so he's running his mouth to try to intimidate the predator away, like a cornered scared animal.  HA! I bet that's it.

I can't stand arrogance like that.  That's not a champion attitude.  If Miguel Duhamel, Rossi, or the Haydens (and I can name more good attitudes) had a trash mouth and attitude like that then I'd probably hate motorcycle racing too.  But they don't, because they carry themselves like real champions.  A real champion humbles his/her self because they know that no matter how great they think they are there could be someone better that just hasn't been found yet, or they can lose it at any given moment (bicycling accident, get hit by a car on the street, etc.)

Anyway.  Great news for us motorcycle racing fans. http://www.motorcycledaily.com/24may06_nof1forrossi.htm