Re: [ST] TRAP Spring Opener in NW California [was: Paging Rick from Oregon]

Jill wrote from Montague, CA:
> Can you give me some details regarding the TRAP meet next weekend in
Yreka? <

For all liSTeRS:
The Triumph Riders Assn. of Portland* (TRAP) will gather in Yreka, CA
(on I-5, just south of the Oregon border) June 2-4.  We'll headquarter
at the Best Western (800 444-1320 / 530 842-4355) where we have a
block of rooms set aside.  Mention TRAP to get our group rate.  We
should have maps & route notes available Thursday evening onwards.

> I'm hoping to make it over there and finally meet some of you folks
from Northern Oregon. <

Hi Jill,
We're happy to have you join us.  We're a pretty casual group,
welcoming riders from a broad spectrum including those with "foreign"
(non-Triumph :) bikes.  Our emphasis is on enjoying the ride rather
than on heavily structured organization.  You should have no trouble
finding a group to ride with. But, since it's your back yard and most
of the area's roads are pretty straight & boring, perhaps you'd show
us some of your favorite roads.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST hybrid

*It was announced last month that we have the largest RAT Pack
membership in North America.  Not bad for a Pack sponsered by a Mom &
Pop dealership** in medium sized metro area where it's rumored to rain
occasionally ;O).

**Cascade Moto Classics also managed to sell a few new Triumphs last
year.  I think the final count was 126...