Re: [ST] F1... HA!

On 5/25/06, Masiak, Richard <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That sissy wants to trash talk, then I want to see him put his money where his
> mouth is and GO FOR IT!  Set your a$$ on a MotoGP bike Fernny and lets see
> just how good you are.

I agree with you regarding arrogant attitudes, but is there something
Fernando said about Rossi that wasn't mentioned in the article you
referenced? I mean, if all Fernando said is "good, I'm glad we aren't
talking about him anymore," that doesn't seem so bad to me. The F1
press talking about Rossi is about as on-topic as folks here talking
about Buell making a sport tourer--interesting in theory, but not
really the subject at hand. :)
--
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxx>
<http://sobiloff.typepad.com/>