Re: [ST] 520 Chain Conversion

> How many of us mere mortals are going to take advantage of those
15-20 pounds or those small amounts of HP? <

Excellent point!  I recently had a 240 pound squid wannabe (what's
that, almost 110kg? - the whole seat area disappeared when he sat on
the bike) tell me that he just had to do a fender eliminator on his
CBR 600RR to get rid of "all that weight".

I had to turn away in a fit of coughing to keep from laughing out
loud.

--
[73kg] Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST