[ST] Compressor question.....no MC content

Hey folks,

I just picked up my new compressor last night and am
getting ready to set it up, etc. It is a Craftsmen
Professional two stage oiless unit. I was thinking
that since it is oilless, no compressor oil will be
finding its way into the tank. I thought perhaps
before I initially fired it up I could somehow coat
the inner walls of the tank with oil somehow to
prevent corrosion. Am I barking up the wrong tree? My
application does not need to be dry ( I am not
painting, etc. ) I would have preferred a belt driven
separate motor and oiled pump, but thats a long story.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

John