Re: [ST] Compressor question.....no MC content

Yep, that was me that posted the link to KMS.  They are great for tools
in general and they specialize a few things like compressors.  They are
also about 5 minutes from where I live.  :)

I bought a small Campbell Hausfield compressor from them and there have
only been a few times that I wish I had gone bigger.  It is direct drive
and oil-less.  Besides price and company reputation, the main reason I
bought this particular unit was because, for some reason, it was
noticeably quieter than similar units that I considered.

I don't worry about it being oil-less.  At the rate I'm going, it be
many, many years before it will wear out.  I do, however, make a point
of making sure that I drain the water from the tank after each and every
session of usage.

I'm glad that a fair number of you seem to have found the info useful.
I know I did.

Neil