From: David Jonas <kahonas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:37:50 PM
Subject: [ST] Several questions

Hey all.  I have a bunch of questions that I would like to roll into one,
big, confusing email.  So, here goes:

1.  Has anyone "upgraded" their rear tire from a 180 to a 200?  Explain in
either case.  I'd like to hear some opinions.

2.  Does anyone get ping at lower RPM's when trying to get some juice to the
rear?  I'm only running 89 octane and I'm about to go to 91 because of it.
I was just wondering if this was a semi-common "problem"

3.  I changed my oil out yesterday.  I used gold cap 15w-50, and after
riding home from the shop (I love the car craft center!) I let the bike sit
on its center stand and found the oil level had risen to just under the top
mark in the sight glass.  This isn't going to cause a problem, is it?  I
know it's supposed to be centered, but a little over won't be that big a
deal provided it isn't above the top notch, right?

Thanks for listening.  I know I had a few more, but I can't think of them
right now.

David
'99 ST (24,500 miles)