Re: [ST] Several questions

If they do EVERYTHING that the 24k service entails, then it could help.  You could also run some fuel system cleaner through and see if that helps.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: David Jonas <kahonas@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 12:02:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Several questions

So, the 200 isn't recommended, and the oil level is fine.

Now, the fuel thing.  It's been happening for a while.  Maybe I do have a
hot spot due to carbon build-up.  Who knows?  I've had the bike for 2 months
and I'm still learning it.  I'd hate to tear it apart right now.  And it
should work fine on 89, so what should I do?  It's due for a 24K mile
inspection here; they get into the engine for that, right?  Would they check
at that point, or would it be another job altogether?

David