[ST] for Dave - tire upgrade, 180 to 170

>>> And now that you mention that, has anyone tried a 170 on the rear? <<<

    With my '02 RS, I upgraded to the narrower rear - Pirelli 170 - when the original wore out.  Didn't find a real difference turning-in but found it much better at holding it's line coming out of the turn, leaned over with increasing throttle;... with measurably less tendency to push the front.
    Liked it enough that the Metzelers I replaced them with is a 170 rear.

                     dowgydoodoo            - - - - o&\o