Re: [ST] Several questions

For me:
1) Why that??
2)starting from low rpm (say 3000) and trottle widely open it pings, what surprised me because
I thought there was a anti knoking sensor. I keep on w/ the same octane rate thought (96 around here)
because higher octan means more benzene and then more aggressive for the valves. Then don't full trottle
at low rpm!
3)was the engine cold at this time? Did you follow the recommandation about the oil volume? What says the user
manual about the volume between low on the screen and hight on the screen? Did you changed your filter?

Fred ST 02 BRG