Re: [ST] Several questions - FUEL

Thanks Eoin,

As I said, this company has been around for a few years now, since 2000 if I
remember. So I was surprised to see them still selling this product as these
sorts of things tend to fade once the hype has died and someone puts it to the
test.

 I put a post on Triumphrat. One person stated that his 03 RS has gone from
45mpg to 55mpg. Another bloke with a Harley reports that he is using a UK based
product (www.fuelcat.co.uk) and it has reduced the pinging and improved
starting.

So here is some anecdotal evidence that it works, but if its that good why
are the big companies ignoring it?

Brett.