From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Don Cummings
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:22 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Chain Options and Stalling

Hello All,

My 2000 RS has 17k miles and the chain is needing to be replaced.  Any
suggestions on type/brand of chain?

Also, I'm getting an occasional stall and somewhat jerky throttle
response, mainly at lower 3000-4000 rpm.  It's a new condition.
Sometimes it will stall when I pull in the clutch as I'm rolling to a
stop.  Once in a while it will stall while idling.

It had a major tune up by Great Bay (good Triumph dealer) about 3 years
ago when it had 11,500 miles.