From: Masiak, Richard [mailto:Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:04 PM
To: Jeremy Witt
Subject: RE: [ST] Chain Options and Stalling

Anything that evaporates I guess.  I brought it to work to ask some
advice from an SCCA guy and used some MEK.  I don't see why 90%
isopropyl or carb cleaner wouldn't work either.  You want to keep it
clean and dry so more gunk doesn't attach back after it's been clean.

I wonder why black gunk got there to begin with.  It's in the airbox and
my filter is clean.  Does anyone think back pressure while idling would
force some air/fuel mixture backwards?

Rich