From: dkamest110@xxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Ohlins Rear Shock

Hey Matt,
  Instead of putting all that money into your ST to make it more "track"able why not just pick up a '99 or so Daytona 955, put some "Sharkskinz" or "Airtech" fairing on it and go. It would seem to be more "track ready" from the get-go, and you're already familiar with the powerplant.

 Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL