Re: [ST] Parts for sale

WOW.  Now I can see using that engine in an souped up go-kart.  Now that'd be awesome!  108HP on a 50lb go-kart COOL!  Be like just sitting on the engine and riding yee haw!

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of JUSTIN SHREAVES
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:51 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Parts for sale

I am clearing out the remaining parts from my 00 ST I crashed. What I have left is as follows;

  Fuel Cap with 1 key
  Front wheel, has a little primer overspray that should be removed
  3 Ignition Coils
  Alternator
  Starter
  Throttle Bodies
  Rear Swingarm
  and Original engine, second gear pops out.

  make offers. If no one is interested in the engine, I will break it down to part that will be available seperatly.

  Justin