Re: [ST] Parts for sale

He has an engine from a crashed Busa, and is trying to get some off make, long stroke offroad forks to mate up to the wheel. He is building a hauler trike for getting up and down a mountain in NY. We go up there 9-10 time a year for weekend parties, and cars as well as some offroad vehicles cant get up the steep trail. So he's mounung up a HD quad rear axle with some bogger tires on the back, the 1300cc power plant to drive her up. He made a stretch frame for the traction problems, and have the weight, with two passengers, set up so it should make it up nice. The long front end he is using should help prevent wheelies, at least horribly. But I will be talking to him tonight to get his CBR out of my shed tonight.

"Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  WOW. Now I can see using that engine in an souped up go-kart. Now that'd be awesome! 108HP on a 50lb go-kart COOL! Be like just sitting on the engine and riding yee haw!

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of JUSTIN SHREAVES
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:51 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Parts for sale

I am clearing out the remaining parts from my 00 ST I crashed. What I have left is as follows;

Fuel Cap with 1 key
Front wheel, has a little primer overspray that should be removed
3 Ignition Coils
Alternator
Starter
Throttle Bodies
Rear Swingarm
and Original engine, second gear pops out.

make offers. If no one is interested in the engine, I will break it down to part that will be available seperatly.

Justin