Re: [ST] Ohlins Rear Shock

Matt,

It sounds like you are intending to keep your ST.

If so, I would go ahead and upgrade the rear suspension. Its been well documented how this transforms the bike, so its money well spent. I think I remember you saying that you have already done the front. The Ohlins shock, with the correct rate spring and damping adjustment etc, should give you enough adjustment at both ends for track use, everyday riding and touring.

When you have the readies, get a dedicated track bike and set yourself up with your trailor and other bits and you can take both bikes to track days.

Afterall, I dont think its possible to have to many bikes.

My $0.02 (AUD)

Brett.