Re: [ST] Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

"Ha Ha... Very Funny, Dr. Jones!"

Boy, am I glad I was able to perk-up/cheer-up this previously quiet list!
<grin>

This whole cleaning thing falls into my once a year cleaning after the
riding season.   The bugs here are just crazy.  I ride to my parents, and it
looks and sounds like a rain shower in spots.Plus, I'm going to be selling
my ST this winter/early spring so I'd like it to look somewhat nice for any
potential buyers.

If you know anyone looking for a 2000 ST with 3 bags and heated grips w/ 30K
miles, let me know

Otherwise, continue on as before...

--Joel