Re: [ST] Bike for Sale

That was meant to go to Justin....damnit, I've been off this list for too long....

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2006 2:15:38 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Bike for Sale

Depends on what extras you want.  I was going to continue to sell off the extras, but if you would prefer any/all them, it's up to you.

Here's what is still there that I was going to sell off:

Smoked Zero-Gravity Touring Screen (have stock screen as well)
Sky-King Frame Sliders
MotoPak Tank Bag
Triumph Luggage Rack (have regular grab rail as well)
Givi Color Matched Top Box with integrated brake light and passenger back rest
Triumph Carbon Fiber Rear Brake Master Cylinder Heal Guard
NWS Rear Hugger
NWS direct shifter (have stock shifter as well)
Pazzo Racing Adjustable Clutch and Brake Levers (have stock as well)
Throttlerocker
Triumph Factory Service Manual

Things that go with the bike:

Race-Teched Front end with Gold Valves and Cartridge Emulators
Triumph Carbon Fiber Look Tank Guard
Triumph Factory matching hard bags
Triumph Heated Grips
Scott Oiler automatic chain oiler
Silverstar Headlights

I also have a new set of tires that I would be willing to negotiate in (planned on mounting them in the spring)

I'll throw out there, that if you end up purchasing, I will be headed up to Bergen County for Thanksgiving, and could deliver the bike.

So let me know what you might want, and I can come up with a price from there.

Matt