Re: [ST] Genmars on '03?

Hey Bil--Just an FYI. I found the GenMars to put me into a bad air pocket when combined with the Zero Gravity Double Bubble. I am 6' with a 32" inseam FWIW. I think that either would have worked independantly but the combo was bad...for me.

  Might want to see if someone has an ST with GenMars to test ride before the investment. Just a thought.
  Todd

Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quick shout out to see if anyone has put Genmar risers on an '03, and if
any line mods or others mods were needed? I did a quick check but didn't
find any notes specifically for an '03 in the archives...

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

--

._O_. '03 Sprint ST
-Bil- /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport /~\