From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of halfast3
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:20 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Exhaust System Tar Removal

Since riding in the rain is a fact of life here in the Pacific NW, one
tends to end up with rather a lot of road tar baked on the exhaust
can.  You can remove it with fine steel wool, but it's a PITA.  A
while back, someone suggested a product for its removal.  Was it an
oven cleaning product?  I saw the recent posting for the Mr. Clean
Magic Eraser and will give it a try but in this case, I think a
heavier duty product may in order.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST