From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Harwood
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:00 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Fw: [safespeed] PR375: Sorry Mate, I Didn't See You

I believe the pillars are numbered from the front the 'A' being part of
the windscreen surround (apologies for UK terminology) and the 'B'
pillar where the front door closes onto when front-hinged. 'C' is behind
the rear doors on a 4-door car ....  oh forget it, try
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-pillar

>>> ashmite@xxxxxxxxx 08/11/2006 22:56:15 >>>
Doh!  I wasn't thinking straight! (as usual).  And now that I've been
properly aligned, isn't the 'B' pillar the one that used to exist when
there
was the small triangular windows, making the 'C' pillar the one just
behind
the driver?

--Joel