Re: [ST] New Tiger on nill orders?

It surprises me, since preliminary articles were very favorable.  I
wouldn't have wanted to take the old Tiger off road anyway.
My ST has done several gravel road trips of 15 miles or more with no
problems.

But before I would put money down on one, I would need to have a 34"
inseam.  Till then, I'm waiting until I see if I can touch the ground on
the new one.  If I can - then maybe the ST will be replaced  esp. if the
fuel mileage has been increased to close my trusty ST which is 50 MPG
American - (almost as good as my 650 V-Strom)

Dave Bardell
01 St
06 DL650
04 GG 300 Trials