Re: [ST] Need some help with electrical connectors

> I can't figure out how to remove the multi-plug connector from the
air box. I messed around with it but I am stumped and I don't want to
break it. Can someone tell me the proper way to remove these
multi-plug electrical connectors?

Kevin,
IIRC, there is a wire bail which runs under a couple of tabs on the
sensor, securing the connector.  I use a pointy probe to slide the
bail off the connector housing. End of problem. Just remember to
reinstall the bail on the way back together.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST