Re: [ST] Outed by minivan

Actually the repair cost came in at $3500 the Blue book is $3800 so they
have payed up the repair.

It did cross my mind though. The have a used blue 2005 ST with bags on
the floor. Only 800 miles for $8500. The trade + insurance still left
the out of pocket more than what I wanted to spend at this time.

Neil