Re: [ST] (no subject)

LOL! You said what I was thinking. What a concept! I'm of kind of old
school, too. Nowadays kids use calculators without knowing basic math,
at least in high-schools. Do you run before you can walk? Can you
spell without the auto-spell button on your PC? As much as I embrace
new technology, I miss simpler times.