Re: [ST] Windscreen recommendations

I have the ZG Touring screen, and find it only moved the turbulance up
higher on the helmet.  Not too much difference in protection than stock
other than maybe the chest area.  Bugs still impact directly in center
of face shield - but that's not too much of a problem right now :)

Dave Bardell
01 ST
Millerstown, PA.