[ST] Biker Christmas Helmet spin off

I'm using the HJC Sy-Max. It's not really quiet, and the latching
mechanism is a little fragile, but it fits nice, and the money isn't bad
at all. Won't ever go back to the standard full face for road use
though. LOVE the flip up.
My head did NOT work in either the Schuberth or Nolan. The AGV(?) fit
nicely until I tried to close the lid and found that my chin got in the
way.

Mike Young
'06 ST
Seattle

Schuberth - that is. If you have a round head - forget it. Couldn't
get comfortable in it and reaaaaallly expensive.