Re: [ST] What a biker could buy himself for Christmas

I went from a Shubarth to a Nolan, not much difference except on the price.
I had the first Shubarth not the newest on, the Nolan is much lighter and
the air movement is quite good as is the fog free system.  I don't like the
tinted viser, makes noise and makes it hard to clean.  I used both of the
helmets on my 2003 Sprint with stock windscreen (the quietest), tall Triumph
windscreen and the laminar lip.  On the new St, a 2006, I've tried it with
the stock windscreen and the Laminar Lip. Again quieter with stock but not
bad with the Laminar Lip.
billybob