Re: [ST] Plugging the Windscreen Vent

While I haven't tried it, I don't think it will make things warmer.  The
vent is there to quiet the wind coming over the screen and to reduce
turbulence as the air breaks over the top.  (just my basic understanding of
aerodynamics)  I have a feeling it would increase buffeting noise, rather
than giving you the effect you want.

My $0.02
Dan