[ST] Fw: Items for Sale

Been getting a lot of email about pricing and details, so I'll just put it out to the list.  First come, first served:

The helmet lock: http://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?Item=GUARDIAN  A HUGE help - can lock two helmets.  $20 plus shipping.

The motolights: http://secure.electronicart.com/www_motolight_com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=1071  Awesome lights.  Can send pics with them on my bike if you want to see.  $225 plus shipping

The levers are much more comfortable than stock, and the adjustability is great: http://www.pazzoracing.com/gallery.html.  Would let go for $123 including shipping.

The motopak bag is MUCH better than the Triumph (I had the Triumph first).  The map pocket is square, and thus can actually put a sheet of paper or map without mangling corners.  Attaches easily, and pops off without leaving the pad behind.   $29 plus shipping.  http://www.motopakluggage.com/gtx20.html

Sky King mirror extenders:  http://skykingproducts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SP&Product_Code=Item-030&Category_Code=TR_ST_98_02  $35 plus shipping

Triumph Service Manual: http://www.rideteamtriumph.com/images/T3851620.jpg  For 99-01.  $50 plus shipping.

Matt Heyer