Re: [ST] BRAKE PADS

I like them alot.  I have them on my ST, VFR and Goldwing.  I would stay away from the carbon fiber based EBC pads.  I have tried them and like them in the dry and found them to be horrible in the wet.  The Sintered pads provide better feel them the stock Triumph pads in my opinion.  I not sure how well they will last on the Triumph.  On my VFR they lasted about 80% of the stock pad's life.

Rick
Pfafftown, NC