From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Dropp
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:11 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Dunlop D208

Hi all, anyone have experince with the Dunlop D208?
I picked one up for US$50 and am having it put on soon.
I just wanted to know what to expect compared to the standard
Dunlop D220.

Also when riding does anybody give the wave to scooter
riders?StephenMilwaukee, Wihttp://www.bikepics.com/members/floorage/2000
Sprint ST1981 Honda CM400Wanting a 2006 Scrambler