Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

Thanks for the feedback guys - I called Cascade and talked to Liz - the
handy Trumph part numbers made the exercise a breeze and both parts are on
their way. BTW - never knew that there was a sprocket with a damper - is
that a factory option ?
Re dealer - my local dealer just went out of business after 97 years. The
next closest one is about two hours away.   And I have not had a good
experience with any of them.  When I was buying body panels , nobody
in Parts knew  how to use the Triumph's ordering system on their computer -
it took them a while to put an order together - and then they ordered parts
for the wrong year. That set my riding  back about two months this summer.
And I do not want to go into attitudes  I run into in Service.
I bough my bike there because they had the last 02 in BRG and went there for
service because they were closest to me.

And then I discovered shopping for motorcycle stuff on line.  And the rest
is history.

Thanks again

Slav B