Re: [ST] Givi E21's for commute on ST

t110asked:

>>> <>Can Givi E21's carry a small laptop? 10 1/2" by 12 1/2"

Others responded:<>

                Kappa 48 ltr nicely sitting on top of my 00 ST. Lap top
has plenty of room.

                My Dell C400 fits nicely in my tank bag.

  	The e33 will definitely carry a laptop

Brett pretty much summed it up:

	I have no experience with the E21.

Thanks for all the responses, folks. If the laptop does fit an E21, I'll most likely buy SW-Motech pannier mounts, then sell my oem ST rack or trade for other goodies. Bought off eBay, comes with all the mounting bits and illustrated, step-by-step instructions. Offers?

fwiw, a Dell 610 [not in its case] fits snugly into Cortech's Sport Tailbag. I just worry about the elements, and wouldn't mind the convenience of top-loading saddlebags, one for laptop in its own case, the other for briefcase. Extra riding gear makes the Triumph tankbag into a handy pillow.