Re: [ST] Headlamp blubs

I agree - 80/100W bulbs will melt or damage your plastic lense. They
are intended for glass lenses only. Currently I have Sylvania
Silverstars in mine. They are a vast improvement on the OEM. Here is a
link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35575&item=260037863011

Good luck!